Munster Rugby scraped past Glasgow Warriors 14-12 to secure progression to the European Champions Cup quarter-final stages. Loosehead prop John Ryan played 61 minutes of the physical encounter and was a crucial part of solid scrum. Andrew Conway again impressed on the right wing and was defensively sound throughout for Munster. Duncan Williams appeared from the bench at scrumhalf due to a Head Injury Assessment in the second half.

Connacht Rugby ran in ten tries in a 66-21 victory over Zebre to keep their quarter-final aspirations alive. Centre Craig Ronaldson returned from an injury layoff and marked the occasion with a try. Wing Matt Healy also crossed for Connacht after just one minute and added another 25 minutes later. Sean O’Brien continued his string of impressive performances in the back row.

Leinster Rugby overpowered Montpellier 57-3 to secure their place in the Champions Cup quarter-finals. Fullback Isa Nacewa grabbed his sixth try of the tournament and one penalty before being replaced in the second half. Garry Ringrose played the full 80 minutes at outside centre and scored his side’s last try by beating three defenders and finishing well. Hooker James Tracy’s lineout throwing was solid and he made some strong carries. Ross Molony came off the bench into the second row with 20 minutes remaining as the Leinster pack started turning the screw on their French opponents. Tomás O’Leary came off the bench for Montpellier with 60 minutes gone as he continues his comeback from injury.

A last minute try from Marty Moore’s Wasps secured a dramatic win over Toulouse and booked their place in the quarter finals of the Champions Cup. Marty scrummaged and carried well in the 60 minutes he was on the pitch.

Dave Ryan started at tighthead prop for Agen in their 29-15 win over Mont-De-Marson in the PRO D2. Agen have reclaimed the top spot in the league standings ahead of Oyonnax.

Danny Kenny’s close range try and Peter Lydon’s three conversions were not enough for London Scottish who lost 38-21 to Ulster ‘A’ to be knocked out of the British & Irish Cup.

Jerry Sexton played 60 minutes for London Irish in the second row and his side continued their unbeaten run by overpowering Connacht Eagles 41-14 in the British & Irish Cup and qualifying for the next round in the process.

Ealing Trailfinders overcame Dragons Premership Select 56-19 to stay top of the British & Irish Cup Pool. Willie Ryan impressed at blindside flanker throughout.

Leinster ‘A’ came up just short against Nottingham in the British & Irish Cup, losing 24-28 away from home. Billy Dardis made his comeback from injury and played the full game at fullback. Tom Daly scored a try from inside centre having received a great offload following a break from tighthead prop Andrew Porter early on. Flanker Dominic Ryan made a great turnover that directly led to his side’s second try.

Navy Blue had three men involved as Munster ‘A’ won 24-16 against Doncaster Knights in the British & Irish Cup. Darren O’Shea played the full 80 in the second row as Munster ‘A’ secured a home quarter final with one pool game remaining. Brian Scott and Conor Oliver were part of a solid scrum for Munster ‘A’, who were very deserving of the win.