Connacht Rugby won their fourth match in a row in the Guinness PRO 12 with a 33-3 bonus point victory over Zebre. Eoghan Masterson made his Connacht comeback after twelve months out with an injury and started the game at no.8. Craig Ronaldson was named as a replacement and came on in the final ten minutes and converted Connacht’s final try. Connacht are now seventh in the league table.

Munster Rugby won 23-13 away to Cardiff Blues, with nine Navy Blue clients involved in the matchday 23. Darren O’Shea started in the second row for Munster and Duncan Williams went well at scrumhalf, with some great snipes around the fringes and consistent box-kicking throughout. Wingers Ronan O’Mahony and Darren Sweetnam were heavily involved over the 80 minutes, including some great kick-chasing and counter-attacking rugby. Fullback Andrew Conway was safe under the high ball and was unlucky to have a potential try ruled out by the TMO in the second half. Replacement Conor Oliver was the man to secure Munster’s victory with a pick-and-go from the base of a ruck to ease past the Cardiff defence and touch down under the posts. Dan Goggin came on as a late replacement while Brian Scott and Peter McCabe were also involved on the day. Munster are third in the PRO 12.

Leinster Rugby notched up a 45-9 win over Scarlets at the RDS. Second row Ross Molony played a consistent 80 minutes, while Rhys Ruddock carried well and crossed over for a try from blindside flanker. Left wing Fergus McFadden was key in Rhys’ try after some excellent fielding. Fergus also made a huge amount of metres before being replaced in the second half. Noel Reid kept up his string of good performances at inside centre and was replaced by Tom Daly in the second half, who was solid in his 25 minutes on the pitch.

Wasps prop Marty Moore came off the bench early in the second half as his side overcame Bath 24-3 away from home. Marty played well in his 30 minute stint including knicking two turnovers, and Wasps are top of the Aviva Premiership with just five games remaining.

Saracens beat Newcastle Falcons 35-27 away from home. Second row Mark Flanagan came off the bench late on as his side looked to close out the win. Saracens sit third in the league table, six points behind leaders Wasps, and just one point behind Exeter Chiefs.

James Coughlan came off the bench in Pau’s 25-25 draw with Bayonne in the Top 14. The back rower played 20 minutes of the match as Pau secured the draw with a late penalty. James’s side sit fifth in the Top 14 standings.

Openside flanker Danny Kenny opened the scoring for London Scottish in the twelfth minute of their game at home to Doncaster Knights. Danny broke the defence and ran in under the posts. Unfortunately Danny was forced off the pitch after 22 minutes with  a suspected dislocated shoulder.  Fullback Peter Lydon converted both Scottish’s tries however Doncaster won the match 48-14. The Scots are now seventh in the Greene King IPA Championship table.

Willie Ryan was named as a replacement for Ealing Trailfinders in their 51-12 win against Rotherham Titans. Willie came off the bench to claim a lineout that resulted in Ealing’s sixth and final try of the game. The Trailfinders are fourth in the Championship table having played seventeen games.

Tighthead prop Dave Ryan was named in the Midi Olympique PRO D2 ‘Team of the Week’ for the second week in a row, after a great performance in Agen’s 22-18 win over Montauban. Agen are second in the league table, just one point behind leaders Oyannax.