As inter-provincial rivalries were renewed at the weekend, nearly 20 Navy Blue Sports clients took to the field in the final round of the league section of the Pro14.

Joy Neville was the Assistant Referee for the Connacht v Leinster match in the Sportsground where Noel Reid won his 100th cap for the visitors, partnering Tom Daly in the centre with the latter starting for Leinster for the first time in a year after being out injured. James TracyAndrew Porter & Ross Molony were also in the starting 15 for Leinster.

Matt Healy played the full 80 minutes for Connacht with the home team going into the break 21-3 up. An out-of-sorts performance from Leinster saw Connacht score a further four tries in the second half as Craig Ronaldson, Eoghan Masterson & Darragh Leader came off the bench to contribute to the 47-10 victory.

In the other interprovincial, Ulster travelled to Thomond Park in search of a vital four try bonus point win to keep their play-off hopes alive. Nick Timoney started for the Ulstermen, continuing his excellent run of form with an abrasive 73 minute shift.

The home side saw seven Navy Blue Sports clients in the match-day 23. Dan GogginDarren SweetnamDuncan WilliamsBrian ScottDarren O’Shea & Conor Oliver all started & Bill Johnston was named on the bench.

A great start from Munster saw Duncan Williams get over for a try inside the first two minutes, but the visitors struck back shortly afterwards. Brian Scott put Munster back in front with a second try, however Ulster took advantage of a Munster yellow card & scored two tries before half-time, heading into the dressing room with a 14-24 lead. A much tighter second half saw Munster claw back the points & the game finished 24 all, ending Ulster’s hopes of a play-off spot.

In the Aviva Premiership, Marty Moore came off the bench for the last quarter to make his 50th appearance for Wasps in their 36-29 win over Northampton, guaranteeing them a place in the play-offs.

In the Greene King IPA Championship Jerry Sexton started again for the Jersey Reds as they recorded their 13th win of the season away to the Doncaster Knights in the last game of the season. A 26-30 victory sees the Reds finish fifth in the Championship for the second year running. With second place assured, Peter Lydon’s Ealing Trailfinders travelled to Cornwall for their final match of the season. Peter scored a penalty & conversion for Ealing in the first half, but was replaced early in the second half due to a knock on the head. The Pirates ran out 39-25 winners. Danny Kennycaptained London Scottish from Number 8 in their away defeat to Yorkshire Carnegie, 27-19.

Finally, in the Top14, Dave Ryan came off the bench on 47 minutes for Agen in their fantastic 27-17 win against last year’s champions Clermont Auvergne, confirming their place in the Top14 for next season.